Anaconda School District Preschool
Conquer the Readiness Gap by Ensuring your Child Attends a High Quality Early Education Program - Register Your Child Now
- 90% of brain development happens before a child is 5-years-old.
- Children who attend preschool learn important skills like how to follow directions, how to get along with others, and how to pay attention
- Children who don't attend preschool are 25% more likely to drop out of school
- Did you know that every year 40% of children walk into kindergarten 1 to 3 years behind. Those that start behind stay behind.
- Did you know that students who start kindergarten below grade level form the largest group of dropouts, and have less than a 12% chance of attending a four-year university.
91% of the student who attend the Anaconda School District Early Education Program are Ready for Kindergarten according to the DIAL-4 Assessment
Register Today - 406-563-6141, Ext 1300